Trust but Verify
- Do you know when your Website goes down?
- Tired of members being the first to know?
- Vendors not being responsive when you report an outage?
There is a better way! Join us on June 3rd for Trust but Verify – our look at the tools you can use to know what is really happening with your critical technology pieces!
- Learn about the low cost and free tools the pros use to monitor your IT from the outside.
- Specific areas we’ll explain and cover to boost your IT-IQ:
- Up-time and availability monitoring
- Server / Website / Web Application Performance Monitors
- Validating TLS Configuration
- Vulnerability Scanners
- Other Tech Questions Answered – you also can ask ANY tech question of our CIO and get answers to help you with problems you may be facing today.
Can’t make the date?
Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording and handouts after the event.
How to Submit Questions
The CIO Hour will be recorded each month in case you miss it. However, we hope you attend and engage with the industry experts and other participants regularly so you continue to boost your IT-IQ.
- 2:00 - 2:15
- First 15
- Hot Topics
- 2:15 - 3:00
- Fast 45
- A safe, free space to learn